3 IMAX 3D Films being released Nov. 2! Finally, some content.

Discussion in 'General 3D and Stereoscopic Discussion' started by VeeJay, Oct 20, 2010.

1. VeeJay

VeeJay Member

Owning a 3 D Television is frustrating when you have no content. On Nov. 2nd 3 Imax films...Dinosaurs Alive, Wild Ocean, and Grand Canyon Adventure - River at Risk will be available for purchase. You can pre-order all 3 Blu Ray 3D discs for $55.00 on Amazon and I imagine other sites.

I've seen a demo of River at Risk and it's simply amazing. I'll report back to you on Nov. 3rd. More releases are scheduled for later in November.

V.J.

VeeJay, Oct 20, 2010
  2. VeeJay

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Looking forward to hearing about this :). I'm planning a trip to the Grand Canyon sometime next year, so this may be a good purchase for me!

Ian, Oct 24, 2010
  3. VeeJay

Flashman New Member

My wife bought me the Dinosaur DVD. Very impressive 3D. It's unfortunate that the extra content wasn't 3D. Pretty interesting since they go into detail about the mechanics of filming in 3D.

Flashman, Nov 12, 2010
Ask a Question