2D To 3D Converter On A DLP Frame Sequential Projector

Discussion in '3D Video' started by 3DProjectorGuy, Jan 9, 2012.

1. 3DProjectorGuy

3DProjectorGuy New Member

Hi Guys.....

I recently bought the 2d to 3d converter from monoprice and hoped to use it with my ACER X110 3D projector which has a mini USB, VGA (D-Sub), Composite Video and S-Video ports. When I received the box i saw that it only had a HDMI Input and Output. I Have tried the various VGA to HDMI Cables but none seemed to support a 120Hz Signal. My only Option Seems to be the 100 pound HDFury 3. Please Prove Me Wrong.....

My Computer only has a VGA Port by the way but can cope with 120Hz!!!

All I want is to Be able to convert 2d to 3d on my windows xp for viewing on my projector with my acer 3d active shutter glasses.

I Guess what Im Really Asking is "Is there a VGA to Hdmi converter or cable that can support 3D, OR Is there a 3d converter with a VGA Input And Output?"

Any Help would be appreciated as this is a christmas present gone wrong..... :(

Please Visit this link for info on the box...

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10114&cs_id=1011408&p_id=8048&seq=1&format=2

Thanks In Advance
    Louis

P.S I've included Pics of my setup and the box:

Attached Files:

3DProjectorGuy, Jan 9, 2012
    Ian likes this.
  2. 3DProjectorGuy

Peace Member

very cool man

Peace, Mar 22, 2012
Ask a Question