1st try at 3d pics for use with my nvidia 3d vision glass

Discussion in '3D Photos' started by zx12rcarl, Dec 29, 2010.

1. zx12rcarl

zx12rcarl New Member

2. zx12rcarl

Gleneagles Member

Carl, I have been unable to click on the links to your photos. I reach e-snips dot com, but it won't display your photos. I look forward to seeing them, especially the ones you made using the slider "cha-cha" method!
    If you have a "page" at e-snips, let us know your Username and then we'll search these photos at your own site.
    How are you uploading them? If they are fused L-R pairs you have made into JPS files, great! Not everyone has the ability to read the JPS format (most in the 3D community do), so it is possible to export them as JPEGs. I'm just saying for the general public. JPEGs of course won't work if the images are interlaced lenticular (for shutter glasses).
    As JPG, you can also post them here! My pictures here look fantastic, completely full screen when you click on them.
    My preference is parallel pair format, but you can also do crossed pairs. Some people like to free-view without glasses that way. It's best to mention which style of pairs you are presenting. Or, you can use anaglyph (tinted glasses), except that you will lose some true colors that way.

Gleneagles, Jan 3, 2011
  3. zx12rcarl

zx12rcarl New Member

sorry looks like the esnips took my uploads down :(

earz one in jpg format :) am a noob to all this 3d pics n jps an so on lol

Attached Files:

• dino.jpg
      dino.jpg
      File size:
      103.3 KB
      Views:
    zx12rcarl, Jan 3, 2011
  4. zx12rcarl

LenoxGrey New Member

Wow, his teeth are so sharp!
    I watched this picture and decided that I definately need such equipment too!

LenoxGrey, Jun 17, 2011
Ask a Question