Video from two cameras - High Tide approaching - 3D

Discussion in '3D Video' started by javierazua, Feb 12, 2014.

1. javierazua

javierazua Member

On February the second I recorded several pairs of videos with two Fuji W3 cameras during the hour preceding the high tide and assembled two of them in this one.
    I recorded the videos in 2D, the stereo base was of about four meters, and used StereoMovie Maker to auto align and synchronize. In this case, choosing in one of the videos a frame with a wave rising it is easy and fast to synchronize, even one can detect excessive rivalries in the case of a difference of one frame.
    After synchronizing I did another auto alignment and some manual final adjustments, then saved the clips as Stereo Movie in Side by Side Half Width format. Finally, I processed them with the CyberLink PowerDirector Express program to add transitions and black frames.
    I think in this case it is better to select 1080p quality when watching in Cross Eyed or Parallel and 720p in the case of anaglyph or interleaved.

javierazua, Feb 12, 2014
Ask a Question