3D Cellphones!?

Discussion in '3D Video' started by MrX, May 30, 2014.

1. MrX

MrX New Member

I stumbled onto this site and am really pumped up to see other people interested in 3D. Just a short bio. I run a small company that repairs broken cell phones (1 on 1 customers) and does bulk repairs on surplus. Kind of a one man's trash is another man's treasure sort of thing. Why do I bring that up?

My focus has been on the HTC phones. They seem to be the highest tech designs and one in particular has gotten me extra excited. The HTC EVO 3D. Fixing them? Thats the "job" but the 3D part of this phone is one of my non work passions.

I know a lot of people focus on "cameras / camcorders" and TV sets for 3D but OMG check this stuff out! No special glasses (Which I think is trippy level cool) and you can take movies or stills in 3D. Its like being on LSD without all the drooling and staring at your hand and having your brain fried. the 3D uses two 5 Megapixel cameras. In other words its "real" 3D not a simulation by sliding 2D images with software.

I'm glad someone set this forum up. I'm trying to learn everything I can about 3D. I love it when science and art come together like this! I look forward to rapping with you other 3D fanatics. Anyone thats into apps etc PLEASE post some threads.

BTW - I'm not working on these brands (for the job) but check em out. LG Optimus 3d and 3D Max. Sharp has a half dozen phones with 3D. Pretty cool stuff!

MrX, May 30, 2014
  2. MrX

MrX New Member

Whew... I just read my own post. I "sound" like I'm on some kind of drugs here. In my defense I'm just really charged up about this topic and this is the first place I've stumbled on that has a focus on 3D.

- Trying to chill......

MrX, May 30, 2014
  3. MrX

RocKz4EveR New Member

RocKz4EveR, Nov 5, 2015
Ask a Question